Fargo Cass Public Health (FCPH) licenses and provides regulatory oversight for all body art establishments and operators in the cities of Fargo and West Fargo. The practice of body art includes, but is not limited to tattooing, permanent makeup, microblading and piercing.
FCPH requires all body art operators to:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be certified in cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Be certified in bloodborne pathogen training
- Be vaccinated for Hepatitis B virus (HBV)
- Work in a licensed body art facility
Questions or comments?
Please contact us with questions or comments regarding body art licensing or regulations.