Fargo Cass Public Health
Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Prevention Procedures
For the safety of clients, visitors, and staff, the following procedures are in place at the main Fargo Cass Public Health (FCPH) building:
- All members of the public will be asked a series of COVID- 19 screening questions upon entering the building.
- As a healthcare entity, FCPH requires masks except for those who are medically unable and children under the age of 2, per CDC recommendations.
- Services will not be denied for those not wearing a mask, as we will work with other mitigation strategies.
- Clients and visitors are encouraged to use their own masks but masks are provided for those who may not have one.
- FCPH staff will also wear masks and practice physical distancing as appropriate when interacting with clients or visitors.
Visit our COVID-19 Vaccine page to view current vaccine clinics and make an appointment for 1st, 2nd, and booster doses.
COVID-19 Testing & Screening
PCR testing and BinaxNOW Rapid Screening are provided Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., at 3051 25th Street South, Fargo, Suite K. Pre-registration is required and can be completed here: https://testreg.nd.gov/. There is no cost for testing or screening. Visit Cass County COVID-19 Testing for additional information.
Fargo Cass Public Health Services
We offer a wide range of services to all Cass County residents, several of which include: Clinic Services, Women, Infants & Children Nutrition Program (WIC), Health Inspections, Victim Impact Panel & Server Training, Public Health Nursing and the Gladys Ray Shelter.
We invite you to explore our site to learn more about how we can serve you.
News & Events