Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Community Prevention Measures
CDC currently designates Cass County as having a high level of transmission of COVID-19 and recommends everyone wear a mask in public indoor settings. Please note mask requirements might vary from place to place. Visit CDC COVID Data Tracker for more information.
In order to protect yourself and others:
* Stay up-to-date with COVID-19 vaccine recommendations (Visit COVID-19 Vaccine for more information)
* Wear a mask in indoor public settings
* Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated spaces
* Wash your hands often
* Cover coughs and sneezes
* Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces
* Monitor your health daily
Visit How to Protect Yourself & Others for more information.
Need to Seek Medical Advice for COVID-19?
If you have symptoms of COVID-19 or feel you have been exposed, contact your healthcare provider so they can provide guidance.
- Essentia Health COVID-19 Hotline 1.833.494.0836 or start an e-visit online at www.essentiahealth.org/COVID-19.
- Sanford Health 701.234.5000 for 'My Sanford Nurse' or start an e-visit online at www.sanfordhealth.org/campaign/covid19-care.
North Dakota Department of Health COVID-19 Testing Result Follow-Up
Use the 'Request Your Results' online form to request COVID-19 test result or call the result notification line at 701.204.6664 Monday through Saturday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Holidays may affect these times.