Health Department Logo


Fargo Cass Public Health Frequently Asked Questions

Please see below for answers to questions we frequently receive. Not finding what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.

Where do I go to request a copy of my child's immunization record?

You can visit the Fargo Cass Public Health clinic and complete the required request form to receive an immunization record immediately. To request the record and pick it up, or to have it mailed or faxed , contact us.

Note: A person who is 18 years old or older must request their own record (i.e. a parent cannot request the record for them).

How do I talk to someone about quitting smoking?

You don’t have to do it on your own! If you are ready to take the first step toward a tobacco-free life, Fargo Cass Public Health is here to help.

How do I request a copy of my server training card?

Login to My City of Fargo. Click on ‘Replacement Certificate Request’ in the left menu column. Fill out request form, read important notes, make payment and submit request. A replacement card will be mailed within 5 business days.

Where do I go for birth control pills?

FCPH clinic offers a wide variety of birth control options. Call 701.241.1383 to schedule an appointment. The clinic is located at 1240 25th Street South, Fargo. Services are based on a sliding fee scale, and services are never denied because of the inability to pay for past or current fees.