Server Training & Victim Impact Panel Login Information
To register for Server Training or the Victim Impact Panel, attendees must create an account and login to the My City of Fargo account system. After login, attendees will be able to:
- Register for a Server Training class
- Cancel an existing Server Training registration
- Request an online Server Training renewal course
- Request a replacement Server Training card
- Access Server Training manager tools
- Register for the Victim Impact Panel
Server Training is required by the cities of Fargo, Moorhead, West Fargo and Glyndon. The purpose of server training is to assist servers with:
- Understanding and complying with the law
- Detecting and deterring underage purchase or consumption of alcohol
- Detection of and intervention with intoxicated persons
- Heightening awareness of the use of fake or false IDs
- Proper procedures when dealing with an underage person attempting to purchase alcohol
To register for Server Training, attendees must create an account and login to the My City of Fargo account system.
To cancel an existing Server Training registration, login to the My City of Fargo account system and click the 'cancel' option next to your registration information.
Victim Impact Panel
Please note: VIP will resume on June 10 and will take place at Fargo City Hall.
Date: Second Wednesday of each month
Time: 6:45 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
You must be present to sign in no later than 6:45 p.m.
Panel starts promptly at 7:00 p.m.
Location: Fargo City Hall
Fee: $50.00 due at sign in/$25 for juveniles- CASH OR MONEY ORDER - NO CHECKS