Server Training & Victim Impact Panel Login Information
To register for Server Training or the Victim Impact Panel, attendees must create an account and login to the My City of Fargo account system. After login, attendees will be able to:
- Register for a Server Training class
- Cancel an existing Server Training registration
- Request an online Server Training renewal course
- Request a replacement Server Training card
- Access Server Training manager tools
- Register for the Victim Impact Panel
Server Training is required by the cities of Fargo, Moorhead, West Fargo and Glyndon. The cost for the initial class is $20; the cost for the renewal class is $5. Server training must be renewed every 3 years.
The purpose of server training is to assist servers with:
- Understanding and complying with the law
- Detecting and deterring underage purchase or consumption of alcohol
- Detection of and intervention with intoxicated persons
- Heightening awareness of the use of fake or false IDs
- Proper procedures when dealing with an underage person attempting to purchase alcohol
To register for Server Training, attendees must create an account and login to the My City of Fargo account system.
To cancel an existing Server Training registration, login to the My City of Fargo account system and click the 'cancel' option next to your registration information.
Victim Impact Panel
The Victim Impact Panel provides those who have been affected by impaired drivers an opportunity to share how their life has been changed. Whether the impact is the loss of a loved one or dealing with the emotional stress of being injured by an impaired driver, the stories shared are real and compelling. The goal of the panel is to change attitudes and behaviors, deter impaired driving and save lives.
Date: Second Wednesday of each month
Time: 5:45 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
You must be present to sign in no later than 5:45 p.m. The panel starts promptly at 6:00 p.m.
Location: Fargo Cass Public Health, 1240 25th Street South, Fargo, Oak Room.
Fee: $50.00 due at sign in/$25 for juveniles- CASH OR MONEY ORDER - NO CHECKS
Victim Impact Panel Information