The Citizen Online Reporting System of the Fargo Police Department
If this is an emergency, always call 9-1-1.
Report an Incident
Several incidents can be reported using the DORS application, including the following: Damage to Motor Vehicle, Garage Burglary (no forced entry), Gas Drive-Off, Graffiti/Vandalism, Harassing Phone Call, Illegal Dumping, Lost Identity Documents, Shoplifting, Telephone Harassment, Thefts and Vehicle Break-In.
Please be sure to review the entire list with definitions and examples on the following page. Please click on "Select Incident" to begin. If your incident is not listed in the category selection list, or if there is an active/in-progress crime taking place, please call the Fargo Police Department emergency 9-1-1; non-emergency 701.235.4493 to file your report.
This online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free.
In order to proceed with the online reporting system, the following conditions need to be considered:
• The incident occurred within the city limits of Fargo.
• The incident has no known suspects.
If the conditions above are all applicable, you are ready to file your report online.
Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report.
If any of the three conditions above are incorrect, please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
Submit Your Report
Upon completion of this report process you will:
• See the phrase "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
• Be provided a police report case number.
• Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
• All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
• Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed you may be contacted.
• Filing a false police report is a crime.