Parking Ticket Payments
The City of Fargo Parking Tickets can be paid by a variety of ways:
- Pay Online (24/7).
- Over the Telephone Automated System (24/7) by calling 1.888.232.9337.
- Over the Telephone with a Live Representative: Call 701.241.1324 to speak with staff; credit card or debit card transactions only. Hours of availability are Monday - Friday 7:45 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., except legal holidays.
- In Person at Fargo City Hall, 200 3rd Street North, Fargo, ND 58102. Monday - Friday 7:45 a.m - 4:30 p.m, except legal holidays.
- By Dropbox outside City Hall, 200 3rd Street North, Fargo, ND 58102, at the north side of the lot facing 4th Street North. Payments placed in the dropbox will be processed the next business day and will count as being received on the next business day. Please be advised that the dropbox will be discontinued once we move offices to the new City Hall. This is expected in Early August 2018.
- By U.S. Mail, sent to: City of Fargo Collections, PO BOX 2083, Fargo, ND 58107. U.S. Mail is delivered to City Hall Monday - Friday, except for legal holidays. Please note that any mailed payment must be received by the due date on the ticket. The postmark date does not count. The City is not responsible for any lost or delayed mail.
All parking ticket payments are posted on the day they are received.
City of Fargo Parking Tickets must have the payment received and posted by the due date on the ticket. To avoid a $5 late fee, please choose a payment method that will ensure payment is received by the due date.
Parking Ticket Appeals
File an online ticket appeal form or obtain a paper form at City Hall, 200 3rd Street North or at the Fargo Police Department, 222 4th Street North.
For more information, view details about the appeals process.
Parking Ticket: No Longer Own the Vehicle?
If a late parking ticket notice was received on a vehicle that has been sold to another party prior to the ticket being issued, it is possible for the City to transfer the ticket to the new owner. In order to transfer the ticket, the Utility Billing Department will need all of the following information in writing:
- The Issue/Citation number or the license plate number on the ticket notice.
- The date of the sale.
- The First and Last name of the buyer.
- The complete mailing address of the buyer.
- Your signature.
Please Note: Incomplete submissions cannot be processed.
Other Tickets & Citations
If a non-parking ticket/citation was issued by the Fargo Police Department, such as a moving violation or a speeding ticket, visit the City of Fargo Municipal Court online payments website, call 701.241.1316 or visit at 402 NP Avenue North, Fargo, ND 58102.