Important Notice to Utility Customers
A new Utility Policy has been implemented effective immediately.
• Please carefully review your monthly utility statements. If your statement shows a “Balance Forward”, your account may be subject to disconnection without further notice.
• Courtesy notices (yellow cards) will no longer be left at a residence home. Meter Department employees will no longer accept payments.
• A payment in full plus a $50 turn on fee will be assessed to restore service once water services have been disconnected for delinquent payment.
• The Meter Department hours to reconnect water service are between the hours of 8 am and 3 pm Monday-Friday.
• Credit card, debit card, cash or money orders will be the only form of payment accepted for restoring water service that has been disconnected for a delinquent payment. We will no longer accept personal checks or e-checks online to restore services.
- Start or End a Utility Service
- Utility Billing Payment & Billing History Information
- Parking Ticket Payment & Appeals Information
- Auto Pay Information