Important Notice to Utility Customers
A new Utility Policy has been implemented effective immediately.
• Please carefully review your monthly utility statements. If your statement shows a “Balance Forward”, your account may be subject to disconnection without further notice.
• Courtesy notices (yellow cards) will no longer be left at a residence home. Meter Department employees will no longer accept payments.
• A payment in full plus a $50 turn on fee will be assessed to restore service once water services have been disconnected for delinquent payment.
• The Meter Department hours to reconnect water service are between the hours of 8 am and 3 pm Monday-Friday.
• Credit card, debit card, cash or money orders will be the only form of payment accepted for restoring water service that has been disconnected for a delinquent payment. We will no longer accept personal checks or e-checks online to restore services.
Auto Pay & Additonal Billing Information
- Enroll in automatic bill payment, simply sign up online
- Sign up for Automatic payments here Autopay Form. Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to PO BOX 1066, Fargo ND 58107.
- Utility Billing Payment & Billing History Information
- Start or End a Utility Service
Parking Ticket Payments & Appeal Information
- Parking Ticket Payments
- Parking Ticket Appeals