Fargo Neighborhood Organizations
What is a Neighborhood Organization?
A neighborhood organizations is any group that is:
- Bringing people together
- Defined by a geographic boundary
- Concerned about issues that affect the neighborhood/area
These organizations work to increase the livability of Fargo's neighborhoods. They can help citizens have their voices heard in the public policy debates that take place in the city.
- Types of organizations
- Why organize your neighborhood?
- How do we become a registered neighborhood organization?
- More information for neighborhood organizations
- Announce your event on TV!