The City of Fargo maintains the content on the access channel's community billboard. We accept announcements from citizens and nonprofit organizations for events and programs in Cass and Clay counties. Announcements from groups and citizens outside these counties may also be posted at the city's discretion.
- May be broadcast for 30 days prior to the event.
- Must be submitted a minimum of 10 business days before you want the event posted. The city is under no obligation to post announcements that do not meet this deadline.
- Must be 30 words or less.
- Must include the desired start and end dates for posting.
- Must include the contact information for the person submitting the announcement.
A picture or logo may be included. Flyers typically cannot be used as they are the incorrect shape to fit a TV screen. The file must be submitted as a JPEG file. An image on a PDF or document cannot be used.
Announcements are typically run through the date of the event. There is no fee for the broadcast of the announcement.
Classified ads and business, political and commercial announcements will not be accepted. No messages attempting to influence public opinion will be permitted, nor will messages containing obscenity, indecency, profanity or sexual content.
The city reserves the right to edit announcements to fit the space available. Announcements may be submitted up to six weeks in advance of an event. Submitting announcements early allows your announcement to receive maximum exposure by giving us ample time to post it; the billboard is updated frequently, but not daily. Announcements are posted as schedules allow.
Submitting an Announcement
There are two ways to submit your announcement for the community billboard:
- E-mail Us
- Mail it to Programming Manager at Fargo City Hall, 225 4th Street North, Fargo, ND, 58102.