Tobacco Education Program
Per City of Fargo ordinance 10-0103 possession of tobacco products by minors is prohibited. In the event a minor is cited for possession of tobacco products, they will be referred to Fargo Cass Public Health for completion of the Tobacco Education Program.
- 2-hour tobacco education/cessation program for minors
- Please call 701.476.4083. to register
- Cost is $25.00* per attendee
- Acceptable forms of payment include: Checks (made payable to Fargo Cass Public Health), cash (please bring exact amount as change is not available) or money order
- If an attendee arrives without sufficient payment or more than 5 minutes after class has started, they will have to register for the next available class.
*Note: This cost is in addition to any court/police department fines.