City of Fargo Employee Benefits
The City of Fargo offers a comprehensive benefits package. The following is a list of benefits that are available to all benefit eligible employees.
The City of Fargo has announced the health insurance move from NDPERS/Sanford Health Plan to Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota (BCBSND). The Special Enrollment period begins Friday, November 3, 2017 and will close on Friday, November 17, 2017 at 4:30 p.m. View the below links for more information.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota (BCBSND) Health Insurance
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Other Important Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) Notices
Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Pension Plan
- Leave Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Long-Term Disability Insurance