Storm Water Management Program
The goal of the Storm Water Management Program is to protect the bodies of water that receive storm water from the City of Fargo. This is accomplished by minimizing the pollutants discharged from the municipal storm sewer system into the Red River.
This program consists of six minimum control measures:
- Public Education and Outreach
- Public Participation and Involvement
- Illicit Discharge Detection and Elimination
- Construction Site Storm Water Runoff Control
- Post-Construction Storm Water Management
- Pollution Prevention and Best Management Practices (BMP)
For more information or to comment, contact the City via the Contact Information section in the right margin of this page.