Commercial Tax Exemptions
The City of Fargo has several tax exemptions available for commercial properties. Scroll down to view the options and click the links below for more information and to print the application.
If you have any questions, contact the City of Fargo Assessment Department.
- Available on properties utilized for charitable purposes.
- Learn more about the Charitable exemption.
- Available on properties utilized as a daycare facility.
- Learn more about the Daycare exemption.
- Available on any remodeled commercial property.
- Learn more about the Remodeling exemption for commercial properties.
4. New or Expanding Industry & Payment In Lieu of Tax (PILOT)
- Available to existing businesses that are expanding or new to the community and creating jobs
- Learn more about the exemptions available to New or Expanding Industries.