Fargo Announces Closure of All Facilities to the Public Until Further Notice

Essential City services are operating; citizens can reach us at FargoND.gov/Virtual

Read More >

close alert box

Sign Replacement

Street Signs

The Street Department is responsible for maintaining all street designation signs (signs that show a street's name) within the city limits. Missing, damaged or incorrect signs should be reported for replacement. Contact the Street Department to report these issues.

The Street Department does not maintain other street signs such as stop, yield and no parking signs. These as well as street lights are maintained by the Traffic Engineering Department. Contact Traffic Engineering Department office to report these issues.