Seasonal parking restrictions within The City of Fargo begin Tuesday, November 1, 2022 and will continue through Saturday, April 15, 2023 per City Ordinance Article 8-10.
These restrictions allow City employees to efficiently remove snow and perform critical street maintenance during the winter months. Restrictions also ensure ample space for emergency personnel to safely reach homes in times of emergency.
The night parking restrictions are enforced from 1 a.m. to 7 a.m. and apply as follows:
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays for East/West avenues
- Tuesday, Thursdays and Saturdays for North/South streets
Street signs noting the restrictions are posted and apply to the following areas:
- From 19th Ave. N. to 13th Ave. S.
- From the Red River to 25th St. N. and S.
- Any other area designated by the appropriate signs
- These areas include sections where parking is restricted on Fridays and the central business district, which has year-round downtown overnight parking restrictions
Additional seasonal restrictions limit parking to one side of the street or avenue from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Signs noting the restriction are posted and apply to the following areas:
- From 12th Ave. N. to I-94
- From the Red River to 25th St. N. and S., including the Madison Neighborhood
All seasonal parking policies will be actively enforced, especially during times of snowfall. Vehicles violating the policy may be ticketed and impounded by The Fargo Police Department or The City of Fargo Street Department. For additional information related to parking in The City of Fargo, visit fargoparking.com.