Ambulance Service Oversight Committee
The Ambulance Service Oversight Committee is an advisory committee appointed by the City of Fargo Commission. The Ambulance Service Oversight Committee meets on the second Friday of January and July. Duties of the Ambulance Service Oversight Committee include:
- Review of FM Ambulance Quarterly Response Time data.
- Review patient transport destination data.
- Discuss current issues affecting emergency medical response and offer suggestions and solutions to the City Commission.
- Assist in prioritizing programs with regard to community needs.
- Make recommendations to the board of city commissioners regarding ambulance service within the city.
Meeting Schedule & Location
The Committee meets on the second Friday of January and July at 9 a.m. in the City Commission Room at 225 4th Street North, Fargo, ND, 58102. Meetings are broadcast live on cable channel TV Fargo 56 and can be seen live at www.FargoND.gov/streaming. They are rebroadcast each Sunday at 5 p.m.
All meetings are open to the public. People with disabilities who plan to attend the meeting and need special accommodations should reach out to Fargo Cass Public health by contacting Lori Sall by email or calling 701.241.1361. Please contact Fargo Cass Public Health at least three business days in advance of public meetings to give staff adequate time to make arrangements.