Parking Ticket Payments
City of Fargo Parking Tickets can be paid by a variety of ways:
- Online (24/7) https://payments.duncansolutions.com/Fargo.
- Over the telephone automated system (24/7) by calling 1.888.232.9337.
- Over the telephone with a live representative at 701.241.1324, (credit card or debit card only), Monday-Friday 7:45 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., except City Holidays.
- In person at City Hall, 200 N 3rd St, Fargo, ND 58102. Monday-Friday 7:45am-4:30pm, except for legal holidays.
- By dropbox outside City Hall, 200 3rd Street Norht, at the north side of the lot facing North 4th Street. Payments placed in the dropbox will be processed the next business day and will count as being received on the next business day.
- By US Mail, sent to: City of Fargo Collections, PO BOX 2083, Fargo, ND 58107. US Mail is delivered to City Hall Monday - Friday, except for legal holidays.. Please note that any mailed payment must be received by the due date on the ticket. The postmark date does not count. The City is not responsible for any lost or delayed mail.
All parking ticket payments are posted on the day they are received.
City of Fargo Parking Tickets must have the payment received and posted by the due date on the ticket. To avoid a $5 late fee, please choose a payment method that will ensure your payment is received by the due date.
Parking Ticket Appeals
You may appeal a parking ticket by filling out an appeal form. You may file an online appeal form or obtain a paper form at City Hall 200 3rd Street North or at the Fargo Police Department 222 North 4th Street.
Learn more on the appeals process.
No Longer Own The Vehicle?
If you have received a late parking ticket notice on a vehicle you have sold to another party prior to the ticket being issued, it is possible for us to transfer the ticket to the new owner. In order to transfer the ticket, we will need you to provide us with all the following information in writing:
- The Issue/Citation number or the license plate number on the ticket notice.
- The date of the sale.
- The First and Last name of the buyer.
- The complete mailing address of the buyer.
- Your signature.
Incomplete submissions cannot be processed.
Other Tickets and Citations
If you have a non-parking ticket/citation issued by the Fargo Police Department, such as a moving violation, or a speeding ticket, please contact the City of Fargo Municipal Court at 701.241.1316 or visit at 402 NP Avenue North, Fargo, ND 58102.