Server Training classes for August will be offered in both in-person and virtual formats and are now open for registration.
- Wednesday, August 4, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (this class will be held at Fargo Cass Public Health, 1240 25th Street South, Fargo)
- Monday, August 9, 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 pm. (this class will be held at Fargo Cass Public Health, 1240 25th Street South, Fargo)
Monday, August 23, 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Server Training is required by the cities of Fargo, Moorhead, West Fargo, and Glyndon. The purpose of server training is to assist servers with:
- Understanding and complying with the law
- Detecting and deterring underage purchase or consumption of alcohol
- Detection of and intervention with intoxicated persons
- Heightening awareness of the use of fake or false IDs
- Proper procedures when dealing with an underage person attempting to purchase alcohol
Payment must be secured prior to class. In addition, participants must have a webcam/phone/tablet camera to get credit for taking the class. Visit My Server Training for more information and to register. Please call 701.241.8576.