FARGO, N.D. (Mar. 9, 2021) – Effective Thursday, March 11, 2021, at 12:01 a.m., the City of Fargo will impose Class A and Class 1 load restrictions on various roads throughout town.
Class A restrictions are defined as follows:
• Single Axle 18,000 lbs
• Tandem Axle 32,000 lbs - 16,000 lbs per axle
• 3 Axles or more 42,000 lbs - 14,000 lbs per axle
• Gross Vehicle Weight 80,000 lbs
Class 1 restrictions are defined as follows:
• Single Axle 15,000 lbs
• Tandem Axle 30,000 lbs - 15,000 lbs per axle
• 3 Axles or more 36,000 lbs - 12,000 lbs per axle
• Gross Vehicle weight 80,000 lbs
Restrictions shall remain in effect until pavement subgrade conditions warrant removal, generally the first or middle part of May. Permit applications for weights in excess of restrictions shall be in writing and submitted to the Fargo City Engineer, 225 4th St. N., Fargo, ND, 58102. The Truck Route Map and roads that are affected by spring load restrictions can be viewed online at www.fargotruckroutes.com.