Project: 10th Street North Reconstruction
By early afternoon today, September 14, contractors for the City of Fargo will reopen the final phase of project work on 10th St. N. to traffic from 25th Ave. to 22nd Ave. N., including the 22nd Ave. intersection.
Once traffic control is removed, motorists can expect the following traffic pattern:
- 10th St. N. fully open to through traffic between 19th Ave. and 28th Ave. N.
- On-street parking and driveways access fully restored throughout the project limits
Throughout the next couple weeks, crews will continue to be onsite for installation of streetlights, striping, traffic signal work, permanent signage and boulevard seeding.
Project work was split into the following phases:
- Phase One: 19th Ave. to 22nd Ave. N.
- Phase Two: 22nd Ave. to 25th Ave. N., including the 22nd Ave. intersection
- Phase Three: 25th Ave. to 28th Ave. N., including the 25th Ave. intersection
The purpose of this project was to upgrade portions of the City’s infrastructure including water main, sanitary, storm sewers, paving, street lighting and the traffic signals located at the intersections of 10th St. N. and 19th Ave. N.
In addition, driveway approaches and sidewalks on 10th St. N. were repaired.
**Please remember all schedules are tentative and weather dependent.