Participants will be required to wear a mask.
Payment must be secured prior to class or your registration will be deleted. If this is a renewal, please contact Preston at PNesemeier@FargoND.gov or 701-241-8576.
Server Training is required by the cities of Fargo, Moorhead, West Fargo, Horace, and Glyndon. The purpose of server training is to assist servers with:
- Understanding and complying with the law
- Detecting and deterring underage purchase or consumption of alcohol
- Detection of and intervention with intoxicated persons
- Heightening awareness of the use of fake or false IDs
- Proper procedures when dealing with an underage person attempting to purchase alcohol
To register for Server Training, attendees must create an account and login to the My City of Fargo account system.