Fargo Cass Public Health will host a COVID-19 vaccine clinic for individuals age 18+; the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) vaccine will be available. Walk-ins are welcome but appointments are preferred to streamline the registration process.
Date: May 27, 3 pm - 6 pm
Location: Fargo Cass Public Health, 1240 25th Street S, Fargo, ND 58103
Link to register: https://www.ndvax.org//appointment/en/reg/1560427910
Important health & safety information:
- Please arrive for your vaccination as close to your appointment time as possible. This helps ensure physical distancing requirements.
- Please wear a face mask and maintain physical distance of 6 feet from others while at the clinic.
- For your safety, we strongly encourage you to remain on site for observation for at least 15 minutes following your vaccination.
- If you have had any type of vaccination in the last 14 days, it is recommended that you defer the COVID-19 vaccine at this time.
- The vaccine is being provided at no cost by the government. Your insurance will be charged for the costs of administering your vaccination. You will not be turned away for not having insurance. You do not need to upload a photo of your insurance if unable.