Sump Pump Waiver
In accordance with Section 17-0211 of the Fargo Municipal Code, the property identified below has been granted a seasonal sump pump/foundation drain waiver subject to the following conditions.
- The waiver shall remain in effect as long as the property listed below remains eligible for a waiver under City Code provisions or the property owner requests otherwise.
- Sump pump/foundation drain discharge to the sanitary sewer is prohibited from April 1 to September 30. Random, unannounced inspections by City staff or its designated representatives may be conducted during this period.
- Sump pump/foundation drain discharge to the sanitary sewer is allowed from October 1 to March 31 with approved waiver.
- The property owner agrees to be charged an additional monthly fee on their utility bill as established by Resolution of the City Commission.
- The property owner agrees to strictly comply with the provisions of Section 17-0211 of the Fargo Municipal Code or be subject to the surcharge penalty for non-compliance.