Tobacco Education Program
Per City of Fargo ordinance 10-0103 possession of tobacco products by minors is prohibited. In the event a minor is cited for possession of tobacco products, they will be referred to Fargo Cass Public Health for completion of the Tobacco Education Program.
- 2 hour tobacco education/cessation program for minors
- Register here for an upcoming class. Please note: Registration is required.
- Cost is $25.00* per attendee
- Acceptable forms of payment include:
- Checks (made payable to Fargo Cass Public Health)
- Cash (please bring exact amount as change is not available)
- Money order
- If an attendee arrives without sufficient payment, they will have to register for the next available class
If you have questions, please call 701.241.1360.
*Note: This cost is in addition to any court/police department fines.