Server Training & Victim Impact Panel Login Information
To register for Server Training or the Victim Impact Panel, attendees must create an account and login to the My City of Fargo account system. After login, attendees will be able to:
- Register for a Server Training class
- Request an online Server Training renewal course
- Request a replacement Server Training card
- Access Server Training manager tools
- Register for the Victim Impact Panel
To cancel an existing Server Training registration, please email your class date, first and last name to Server Training.
Server Training is required by the cities of Fargo, Moorhead, West Fargo and Glyndon. The purpose of server training is to assist servers with:
- Understanding and complying with the law
- Detecting and deterring underage purchase or consumption of alcohol
- Detection of and intervention with intoxicated persons
- Heightening awareness of the use of fake or false IDs
- Proper procedures when dealing with an underage person attempting to purchase alcohol
Victim Impact Panel
Registration Required: Register online using the instructions above or call 701.241.1341.
Date: Second Wednesday of each month
Time: 6:45 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
You must be present to sign in no later than 6:45 p.m.
Panel starts promptly at 7:00 p.m.
Location: Fargo Cass Public Health - Oak Room
1240 25th Street South
Fargo, ND 58103
Fee: $50.00 due at sign in/$25 for juveniles- CASH OR MONEY ORDER - NO CHECKS