Learn More About Electronic Cigarettes
Tobacco use remains the leading cause of preventable death and disease in the United States. According to the North Dakota State Smoke-free Law, smoking includes the use of electronic cigarettes. Use of these devices is on the rise and while they are legal for use by adults, they remain illegal for anyone under the age of 18.
- Emerging Electronic Tobacco Products (PDF)
- Surgeon General Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Youth Tobacco Use on the Rise - CDC Vital Signs February 2019 (PDF)
- Electronic Cigarettes: What’s the Bottom Line (PDF)
- E-Cigarettes: Information for Parents, Educators, and Health Care Providers (PDF)
- JUUL Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Public Health Concerns about JUUL Use by Young People (PDF)
Vaping in Fargo Schools: FCPH & Fargo PD
FCPH & Fargo Police Department School Resource Officers sit down to talk about vaping: what we're seeing, the dangers and what to look for.