Effective Wednesday May 16, 2018 the City of Fargo Spring Load Restrictions that have been currently imposed on the City roads will be lifted and all roads will return to their regular weight restrictions.
Designated Truck Route system will return to weight limitations as follows:
- Single Axle: 20,000 lbs.
- Tandem Axle: 34,000 lbs.-not to exceed 17,000 lbs. per axle
- 3 or more Axles: 48,000lbs.-not to exceed 16,000 lbs. per axle
- Gross Vehicle Weight: 105,500 lbs.
All non-truck route streets which includes the residential system will return to a Class A restriction as follows:
- Single Axle: 18,000 lbs.
- Tandem Axle: 32,000 lbs.-not to exceed 16,000 lbs. per axle
- 3 or more Axles: 42,000lbs.-not to exceed 14,000 lbs. per axle
- Gross Vehicle Weight: 80,000 lbs.
For more information, visit the Traffic Engineering Division website.