Christmas Tree Collection will begin on Monday, January 8th and residents are encouraged to follow the recommended tips.
- Week the of January 8, 2018 - Staff will attempt to collect on garbage day but tree collection may be a day or two later
- Place trees 5 feet from your garbage cart
- Please do not deposit trees on snow banks
- Remove plastic bags, lights, ornaments, wood and metal stands
- It is helpful if you can place your tree on the boulevard instead of in the alley
Contact the Solid Waste Department for more information.