This annual event cleans up our cities by giving residents an opportunity to dispose of tires, appliances and other large items at no charge on their garbage collection day.
Visit www.cleanupweek.com for addition instructions, photos and information.
Cities Involved with the Cleanup
- West Fargo
- Clay County
Cleanup Week Rules for all Cities
- Separate items of the same type into distinct piles (tires, appliances, furniture, brush, household garbage, etc.). Separate trucks collect the items.
- Place garbage in disposable containers, except for oversized items.
- Items will be collected on your normal garbage pickup day. Do not set items out more than one day early.
- Crews will not return to pick up garbage set out too late.
- Remove refrigerator and freezer doors. Do not place food or any other waste inside appliances.
- Items must be from residences; no commercial waste will be accepted. Keep household garbage at least four feet away from other Cleanup Week items.