Snow Removal Assistance
The City of Fargo funds a program that helps low income elderly and/or disabled homeowners pay for snow removal on public walks.
- Annual household income at or below 80% of area median income:
- 1 person - $44,050
- 2 people - $50,350
- 3 people - $56,650
To Apply For The Program
Request an application form by calling the City of Fargo Planning and Development Department at 701.241.1474.
- Signed and completed application
- Signed and completed Income Determination Worksheet
- Federal Income Tax Return for 2017 (if you filed a tax return)
- Statement of Social Security Benefits for 2017
- Statement of Pension for 2017
- Statement of Interest Income in 2017