Back to Work Mom - #B2Wmom
Fargo Cass Public Health is excited to support your decision to breastfeed your baby and the other Back to Work moms in our area! When moms have support, they are able to reach their breastfeeding goals.
What is #B2Wmom?
#B2Wmom is a support program for moms that provides breastfeeding resources and support via text message as you prepare to start breastfeeding and continue breastfeeding when you go back to work.
What can you expect from #B2Wmom?
- Text messages
- Timely tips and breastfeeding support
- Approximately 2 texts each week throughout the rest of your pregnancy (beginning at 20 weeks) and until your baby is 6 months old
- Tips on working and breastfeeding, pumping at work, and more!
- Your rights as a breastfeeding mom
- Assistance with returning to work
- Breastfeeding support by trained staff
How do you sign up for #B2Wmom?
• Your name
• Phone number
• Your baby’s name
• Due date / baby’s birth date