The Engineering Services Division, operated and managed as part of the Fargo Engineering Department, is responsible for a number of support services offered to citizens, contractors, consultants and various other departments within the City.
- Public utility locates (for locate requests, contact: ND One Call)
- Plan, Specification & Map Production
- Site Plan Review
- Land & Easement Acquisition
- Plat Review
- Annual Infrastructure Inventory Reporting
- New Development Requests
- Property Information Requests
For additional information, contact the Engineering Department via the Contact Information section in the right margin of this page.