Ambulance Oversight Committee
The Ambulance Oversight Committee is an advisory board appointed by the City of Fargo Commission. The Ambulance Oversight Committee meets on a quarterly basis. Duties of the Ambulance Oversight Committee include:
- Review of FM Ambulance Quarterly Response Time data.
- Review patient transport destination data.
- Discuss current issues affecting emergency medical response and offer suggestions and solutions to the City Commission.
- Assist in prioritizing programs with regard to community needs.
- Make recommendations to the board of city commissioners regarding ambulance service within the city.
Meeting Schedule & Location
The Committee meets quarterly at 9 a.m. in the City Commission Room at 200 3rd Street North, Fargo, ND, 58102. Meetings are broadcast live on cable channel TV Fargo 56 and can be seen live at www.FargoND.gov/streaming. They are rebroadcast each Sunday at 5 p.m.
All meetings are open to the public. People with disabilities who plan to attend the meeting and need special accommodations should contact Linda Anderson at 701.241.1361 or by email. Please contact us at least business days in advance of public meetings to give our staff adequate time to make arrangements.